Get Inspired to Change Your Life.
Therapy can be either short-term solution-focused or longer-term emotion-focused, depending on personal need/preference &/or insurance coverage. I am comfortable with both approaches. I also offer Online Skype/Video and Phone/telecounselling services. See more here.
- Trauma Therapy and related concerns from a past history of sexual, physical and emotional/psychological abuse
- Personality Disorders and related mental health struggles
- Sandtray/Play Therapy
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Two-Spirit LGBTQ Therapy
- Multi-cultural Therapy, specifically Aboriginal and Middle Eastern cultures
Therapeutic Services I also offer:
- Depression/Anxiety Therapy
- Therapy for Life transitions
- Therapy for Grief/Bereavement
- Lesbian Gay LGBTQ Sexual Identity, Orientation & Gender Identity Challenges
Rates: I offer an initial 30-40 minute consultation session that is free. An hour of psychotherapy is $140. Couple sessions are $160. Please contact me with further inquiries. There is some sliding fee scale available. The psychological services I offer are supervised by a Registered Psychologist and are covered by most insurance plans. I am an NIHB/FNIHB-approved Psychotherapist, so if you are Aboriginal you may be eligible for this funding.
If you would like to learn more please visit my profile at the Toronto Therapy Network.
GET INSPIRED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.